Happy Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger

Happy Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger

Happy Friendship Day Messages2014: Here we will provide you withFriendship Day Messages for the year 2014 which is been celebrated on 3rd August. Friendship Day celebrations take place on the first Sunday of August every year. The tradition of dedicating a day in honor of friends began in US in 1935. Gradually the festival gained popularity and today Friendship Day is celebrated in large number of countries including India. On this day people spend time with their friends and express love for them. Exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like flowers, cards and wrist bands is a popular tradition of this occasion. Happy friendship day Messages 2014, Happy friendship day SMS.
Happyfriendshipdaymessages2014

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.” 
 
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
 
“My friends are my estate.”

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” 
 
“A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” 
 
“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” 

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger

“A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.” 
 
“Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.” 
 
“A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.”
 
“Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.”

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

Full many a glorious morning have I see
Flatter the mountain-tops with sovereign eye,
Kissing with golden face the meadows green,
Gilding pale streams with heavenly alchemy;
Anon permit the basest clouds to ride
With ugly rack on his celestial face,
And from the forlorn world his visage hide,
Stealing unseen to west with this disgrace:
Even so my sun one early morn did shine
With all-triumphant splendour on my brow;
But out, alack! He was but one hour mine;
The region cloud hath mask’d him from me now.
Yet him for this my love no whit disdaineth;
Suns of the world may stain when heaven’s sun staineth

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

“Every person is a new door to a different world.”
 
“It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” 
 
“I get by with a little help from my friends.” 
 
“Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.” 

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

Blow, Blow, thou winter wind!
Thou art not so unkind
As man’s ingratitude
Thy tooth is not so keen
Because thou art not seen.
Although thy breath be rude.
Heigh ho! sing, heigh ho! unto the green holly;
Most friendship is feigning most loving mere folly.
Then, heigh ho, the holly!
This life is most jolly.

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” 
 
“Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends.” 
 
“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.” 


“I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel.” 
“Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.” 

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

Freeze, freeze, thou bitter sky,
That dost not bite so ngh
As benefits forgot:
Though thou the watters warp,
Thy sting is not so sharp
As friend remembered not.
Heigh-ho! sing heigh-ho! unto the green holly:
Most friendship is feigning, most love mere folly:
Then heigh-ho, the holly!
This life is most Jolly. 
When my love swears that she is made of truth
I do believe her though I know she lies,
That she might think me

Friendship Day 2014 Messages for Kik Messenger:

 some untutored youth
Unlearned in the world’s false subtleties.
Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,
Although she knows my days are past the best,
Simply I credit her false-speaking tongue;
On both sides thus is simple truth suppressed.
But wherefore says she not she is unjust,
And wherefore say not I that I am old?
O, love’s best habit is in seeming trust,
And age in love loves not to have years told.
Therefore I lie with her, and she with me,
And in our faults by lies we flattered be.
 
Incoming Search Terms :
happy friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger 2014
happy friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger 2014 download
happy friendship day 2014 SMS for Kik Messenger collection full
happy friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger facebook
happy friendship day quotes 2014
happy friendship day photos 2014
best happy friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger 2014
latest happy friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger 2014
Excellent happy friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger
happy friendship day 2014 SMS for Kik Messenger
friendship day SMS for Kik Messenger 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment